Well, we didn't make it to the orphanage. Charlotte wasn't having any of it. She was kicking and screaming and standing up and throwing herself back. It was no easy feat but this little girl did it! She was crazy! This is the first real fit she has thrown and it's about time. I tell myself this is a good thing because it means she's done assessing and now her true personality is surfacing. The other moms here told me to expect this. So I tell myself it's a good thing...again and again and again and again. Could be she's feeling more herself because she FINALLY had a pooperaduper! First one in four days and in the tub, of course.
That Tim and Goo Goo! Peas in a pod, itching and scratching like mad. I told them they need to pull it together! But they think it's sooooo funny. Oh, what am I going to do with those two!
Please, please, please no scabies! No scabies....no scabies.....
No comments:
Post a Comment