It's done! The big day has finally come! It's official and Charlotte is here and she is ours. She is a sweet little one with beautiful long lashes and arms she frequently lifts seeking to be held. She doesn't have daddy-o-s bubble butt yet but we're hopeful! We've been having a pretty easy time so far but she's a smart one and catching on to bedtime clues. We think the skin condition she had is foot and mouth disease but in the healing stages now. Thank you for all your prayers. I know God is answering them. Counting down the days until we all come home to our wonderful western toilets that we will never take for granted again!
Oh yeah! We're real sisters now!
Rice anyone!
It's official!
First night-night. Charlotte didn't want to sleep but resistance is futile.
Daddy is on this baby thing! He fixed the 3am bottle, has made Charlotte laugh and makes sure everyone's bellies are full. The big test is still to come though - no poopy diapers yet!
Sleeping babies
Yay! I'm so excited to meet her! I showed the boys these pictures and they're excited too!
ReplyDeleteSO excited for you all!! Charlotte is beautiful! Tears of joy for your family!
ReplyDeletebig smiles for you over here - on faces and in hearts.
ReplyDeleteI seriously just cried when I saw this post! Such a sweet feeling of joy and love. I seriously cannot wait to meet that darling girl!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I am so touched by this moment. Charlotte is soo yummy. Now you have two beautiful amazing people to raise...Good Luck and come home soon. and Jenn, follow your instincts; they're really good.
ReplyDeleteLots of love and kisses
The matching pajamas! The big sister & little sister shirts! Lots of happy tears for you all here. Can't wait for you to get home!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe this day has finally come! Congrats Jen and Tim!! You are now officially a family of 4! ...and so blessed. Sure are with you all in spirit! Hugs from your Australian amigos. XXXX
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys!!! She is adorable. Much love to the whole Kam family!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! Tears came to eyes when I saw you holding her hand, and I had to laugh at Joelyls enthusiastic stance. Congrats!! She's beautiful.
ReplyDelete